August 9, 2009

Sleepy Saturday

I like to sleep a lot on rainy days. Yesterday it was raining most of the day so I was sleeping and sleeping. Daddy and Mummy wanted to go to Ah Mah's house in the evening because Ah Mah was going to cook yummy food for the whole family and all my cousins were going to be there. I am still too small to eat big people food but I am slowly getting there! Soon I will not just be drinking my milk milk!

So Mummy and Daddy got me ready and put me on the sofa while they got themselves ready. I fell asleep and Daddy thought I looked so cute so he couldn't resist taking my photo.



Look at how I position my feet:



Closer look: Mummy likes this picture very much.



I was still sleeping when Mummy carried me downstairs.We waited for Daddy to drive the car to the porch so I wouldn't get rained on (it was still drizzling).



When we reached Ah Mah's house, I was still sleeping, so Daddy let me sleep on his tummy which is my favourite position:





Can see that I am fast asleep! Do you wonder what I am dreaming of?



I finally woke up after a nice long nap! Ahh..it's nice to be a baby..sleep and eat, sleep and eat :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. wah daddy looks 10 yrs older already.... must be fun taking care of baby Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin