August 12, 2009

My pacifier and I

I did not like to suck on pacifiers when I was younger but I quite like it nowadays. However, Daddy and Mummy only use it to help me to sleep.

Note to all Mummies and Daddies: The pacifier shouldn't be given to babies while they are hungry because it will cause them to suck in air and give them lots of wind in their tummies. This will cause them pain and they will become colicky.

I have many pacifiers but I like this one in particular given to me by Aunty Sue (Baby Sarah had lots of extra unused ones).

Nanna has said that she misses me and wants to see more recent pictures of me on the blog. So here are some photos of me. Theme: Pacifier!








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Not good to have pacifiers. They carry germs and also distort the growth of teeth. It will develop protruding front teeth .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is true. Which is why I said we only give it to our baby when she needs it to help her sleep. Not at other times.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin