August 16, 2009

Just another Sunday

Remember the dress Mummy mentioned in her much earlier post about sorting out my nice clothes? Well, finally I had the chance to wear it today. Mummy and Daddy actually wanted to save it for me to wear for a special occasion, but looking at the size of it, they thought that it's better to let me wear it before I outgrow it!

So this afternoon, Mummy dressed me up before going to Ah Mah's house for lunch. I still have the habit of trying to put my whole fist into my mouth, but not very succesfully!



Here you can see the whole dress. Don't I look pretty? Mummy has a little sing-song that she sings to me when I get cranky. She goes "Hannah is a pretty girl, Hannah is a good girl, Hannah is a clever girl.." Well, I hope so too, Mummy!



Mummy took the opportunity of taking a photo with me too! I feel like such a celebrity..haha..



Later that night when we got home, Daddy took lots of close up pictures of my face. Here you can see almost all my different expressions! It was just another pleasant Sunday :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hannah is indeed a good girl,pretty girl and clever girl so is your Mummy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin