August 22, 2009

At home with Mummy

On Saturdays I'm usually home with Mummy in the mornings because Daddy goes to work for half a day. Mummy enjoys this time with me because she gets to have me all to herself, and she especially enjoys dressing me up! After that, she will take lots of photos of me. She is almost as bad as Daddy when it comes to taking lots and lots of photos!

So this morning I was all dressed up and ready to pose for Mummy. This is a nice dress which Daddy's students Krystle and Ragu gave to me.


Say "cheese"!

I can sit up on my own propped against the cushion quite well, but after a while I slowly lean to the side. Mummy quickly catches me and takes me up when this happens. See, I am like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.


Slowly, slowly... help Mummy!

Later on, due to a slight "accident" while changing my lampin, I had to change into another dress.
See, I am all happy after being clean and dry :)





I guess this is as close to a smile as Mummy could get today.



And this too:



I look seriously into the camera most of the time.





Mummy and Daddy have recently discovered that I like to watch TV. So instead of carrying me on the lap, Daddy tried to let me sit up in my car seat on the sofa and watch TV. A little unorthodox, I know, but hey, it's worth a try! Oh, by the way, this was in the evening when Daddy had got home from work.


I am watching the TV intently


Oops, what's this? You want me to pose for the camera?

Daddy also took a photo with me and his ingenious idea :)



And then Mummy joined in the picture.


Mummy, your hair is tickling my face!

This really proves that Mummy and Daddy really love taking photos of me (and themselves!). Oh well, I give up. They can take photos. I just want to watch my cartoons!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Excellent posts !! Great pictures !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... She's extremely cute... Glad you guys like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krystle: Thanks again for the dress..it's still a leeetle bit big for her, but I tied up higher the shoulder straps so she can wear it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin