April 19, 2010

SP & SP

Yesterday Daddy had to attend court at Sungai Petani (SP) (they work on Sundays). Since I woke up early, Daddy said that Mummy and I could follow him to keep him company :)

This is me in the car before we started our journey. I have lately grown an attachment to my Baby Pooh. Usually when in the car, I must hold on to him.



I slept most of the way from home to the SP court. When we arrived, I was still sleeping so Mummy stayed with me in the car while Daddy attended court. I had a good long nap and when Daddy finished, I had just woken up.

Since I was awake, we then decided to go to Aeon Shopping Mall in Seberang Perai (SP as well). The moment we entered the mall, I got very excited and started pointing and struggling to get down. It was because of this:



I was so happy to see it so Daddy asked the information lady about the cost. Guess what, it was free! That made Daddy happy too :) He says it's very good service. They also provide baby strollers and wheelchairs free as well for those people that needed them. This is me in my Kiddie Car Number 8:



Mummy wanted a photo with me as well.



I cannot sit still for very long though while Mummy and Daddy take photos so here I am popping my head out of the car.



I honked the horn as well to let everyone know here comes Hannah!



See how excited I was?



Me and my happy face:



After walking around for awhile, Daddy and Mummy went to Nando's for lunch (or rather, brunch). I had my banana rusk. It's yummy!



Later we went to Baskin Robbin's for ice cream (which I love but not allowed to eat a lot) and I got a free balloon! I can say "bok-bok" and I kept saying it until Mummy got it for me. Daddy wanted to take a photo with me too but I was too excited to sit still (as usual).



We went home after that, and I slept all the way home in the car again. What a fun day! :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow Hannah can sleep so well in the car! Any tips for me? Shanna can only sleep at most 45 mins while in the car seat, and that also not a very deep sleep.

    ~ Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Audrey, she sleeps on me with her head on my chest. I think she is more comfortable like that so can sleep longer. Also she likes the air-cond and must play her nursery rhymes songs :) The only downside is I cannot really move and must sit there holding her while she sleeps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could see she is well rested and she was having a great time.
    Baby Pooh used to be Hannah's Mummy's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Mummy, this Pooh is Hannah's. Mine is a different one. This one her Daddy bought for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My apologies about the Pooh.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin