April 12, 2010

Mobile phone photos

I actually have a lot of Hannah's photos in my mobile, but unfortunately I misplaced the cable so I could not upload them into my computer. However, just the other day I was fiddling with my laptop and discovered that I could bluetooth the pictures into my laptop. Me the dinosaur thought this was pretty "canggih"..heheh.

So anyway, here are some of my favourites.

Hannah has this thing about glasses (spectacles) and she's always pulling people's glasses off their noses. So finally her Ah Mah got her her own sunglasses and she's posing with Daddy for a picture in this photo. But believe it or not, she can tell the difference between the real and the fake, just like she can with mobile phones. She will play with the fake glasses or phone for a little while, but she will throw it aside after a while and ask for the real thing!



These 3 photos below were taken when I personally think that she was the chubbiest. She was about 2 months plus here. Check out the double chin!







This was her first actual "smile". "Smile" in inverted commas because it was done involuntarily when she was only about 2 weeks old in this photo.



We find this photo to be super hilarious. Look at her expression. Cheeky from the very beginning! She was about 3 weeks old in this photo. It looks like she has just done something naughty and is smiling to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin