April 16, 2010

I like to drive!

These pictures were taken a few weeks ago, but Mummy had no time to post them up until today. I have found a new favourite activity - playing "drive" on these big toys!

The first time I actually took a ride in one was at Jusco in Queensbay Mall. I was so excited and happy that I got to ride/drive in the little toy animals and cars. Mummy didn't bring the camera that day though, so no pictures.

The next time was at New World Park, as in the photos below. The moment I saw the rides, I got so excited and kept pointing and pointing at them. I couldn't even wait for everyone to finish eating before I wanted to go and ride. Ah Mah had to hold me just in case I get too excited and fall down.



I love to drive Daddy's car so these are perfect for me! The steering wheel is small enough to fit my little hands. I even know how to shift the "gear" like I see Daddy doing.



Anybody want a ride?



Mummy and Daddy have since learnt, however, that they do not need to waste money to make the animals or cars move. I am quite happy to sit inside and play with the steering wheel and buttons and gears without it actually having to move.



Look at my happy face! :)



Last weekend, I went to Tesco with Mummy and Daddy. Right at the entrance, I saw the rides and pointed and pointed. So after their shopping, Mummy and Daddy let me ride. But when it was time to go home and I had to leave, I screamed loudly because I still wanted to play. Oh well, next time ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin