April 1, 2010

Let's go to the zoo!

Last weekend, Mummy and Daddy decided to take me to the zoo! It was to be my first time at the zoo. Of course the nearest zoo is in Taiping. We would have gone 2 weeks ago when we went to visit Ah Chor, but we had no time.

So anyway, since we woke up early to go, I had a nice nap in the car on the way there. Daddy says the way I sleep on Mummy is like a little koala bear.



Here we are at the zoo! We posed in front of the entrance which said "Selamat Datang ke Zoo Taiping & Night Safari". However, I was not interested in taking photos but pointed to somewhere else where I wanted to go. You will notice in a lot of the photos that I am pointing. It's my new favourite thing to do when I want something or want to go somewhere.



The weather was ultra hot, so Mummy brought my little portable fan. But when she attached it to my stroller, I kept wanting to touch it, which defeated the purpose for it to cool me down.



Jie Jie Zhen Yi and Candice came too and here are some of the photos of all of us together.



This is me with Mummy. Mummy was "forced" to buy the red balloon for me because I kept pointing and pointing to it until the balloon uncle came over and handed it to me. So Mummy had no choice but to pay him RM1 for the balloon. Good thing it was RM1 and not RM10 :p



These are some of the animals we saw:



Look at the cute baby monkey..he came so close that Daddy was able to get a close-up shot of him. He didn't even want to leave and stood there for a long time looking at us.



I forgot what I was looking at here, but I sure was pointing to it! :) And something else was also very amusing, but cannot remember also what it was :p



Time for a milk break!



I finished my milk and was pointing to where I wanted to go next!



More animals! We were waiting for the peacock to spread its tail but it still did not after some time so we walked to see the next animal.



Mummy likes this picture Daddy took of the swan and its reflection in the water.



Taiping zoo has in fact lots of animals. Mummy and Daddy were amused by the honey bear. It was so hot that the bear was having a nice soak in the water.



On the way back, we took a ferry home to Penang. This was also my first time in the ferry. See, I am helping Daddy to drive the car. Mummy changed my clothes because I was all hot and sweaty from the visit to the zoo.



We are looking at Penang Island from the ferry with the wind in our hair. I liked the "whoosh whoosh" feeling of the wind on my face. It was a fun trip and Mummy and Daddy said will take me again when I am bigger and am able to understand and appreciate it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin