April 26, 2010

11 months

Because I had fever during the weekend, I didn't go anywhere so I had to stay at home with Mummy and Daddy. My fever was much better on Sunday but I still couldn't go out because Mummy and Daddy said that I need to stay at home and get a lot of rest.

I am 11 months old today, and my abilities and skills have increased. I cannot walk yet, but I can stand up on my own for a few seconds. I will give a big smile after that, like I have accomplished something great! :)

I can say more words now, such as bear-bear, duck, "zard" (lizard), "n'more" (no more) or "habis" (see, I am bilingual too!) complete with hand gestures, kok-kok (for chicken), "bok-bok" (for balloon or ball), "key" and "mou" (for mouse). I love playing with keys, by the way - house keys, car keys, any sort of keys. But they have to be real keys and not the toy keys that Mummy tries in vain to let me play with. Mummy and Daddy have to watch me when I play with keys so that I don't accidentally injure myself.

I was playing with my keys while watching cartoons on television, and when I saw Mickey Mouse, I kept pointing and saying "mou, mou".



However, most of the time, I just babble away in my baby talk. Daddy says I am very talkative. When I am awake, I rarely stop talking!

3 comments:

  1. It's good to be talkative, at least we know she can be a good lawyer!!! :P

    Anyway, she's extremely adorable!!!! And her adorable-ness is getting stronger every day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gives me sweet memories of the time when we were trying to coax you from behind the camera when you were at Hannah's age!! I still have your childhood video tapes - wonder if you know anyone who can clean the molds off and transfer into DVD? Love, papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Krystal! :)

    Papa, I don't know anyone who can clean those anymore..they would probably look at it like it's from some ancient time ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin