October 7, 2010

New outfit

I was at home with Hannah last weekend when her Daddy was in Langkawi. We had a good time with a mummy and baby day out (or rather, morning out) to Tesco. It was our first time out together, jus the two of us. In fact early in the morning she already wanted to go "kai-kai" and stood by the door waiting. I told her that she cannot go kai-kai yet because she hasn't "pom-pom" (take bath). Immediately, she went and stood by the bathroom door and pointed to go inside, saying "pom-pom, pom-pom". I thought it was so funny. She immediately wanted to take her bath so we could go out! :)

Anyway, a little later I bathed her and we went out. I decided the easiest place for me and her to go would be Tesco since I could push her in the cart. Upon browsing the aisles at Tesco, I realised that some of their baby and kid's clothings are really cheap, and the quality is not bad too. Check out my baby model on the right in her new outfit from Tesco.

Top - RM3.90
Shorts - RM8.00
Shoes - RM7.00
Grand total - RM18.90

RM18.90 for a whole outfit is pretty cheap. Both Mummy and baby were very happy with our purchase :)

After shopping, we had brunch at McDonald's. She had a Happy Meal which I shared with her and it turns out she really likes iced Milo and french fries. For a treat once in a while its ok :) After that, she went to play on all the toy rides.

All that activity must have tired her out and she slept in the car on the way home and had a good long nap. I was quite satisfied with our first time out together and looking forward to our next outing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin