October 21, 2010

Weekend antics

Hannah has found a new way of dancing, now she moves her hands as well:



She has also developed an interest in wearing other people's shoes, especially my high heels! Starting young.. :)



She also had a long overdue haircut last weekend. Her fringe was growing into her eyes and the sides were sticking to her face, so the result of that was a nice bob haircut.

We took her for breakfast the day after the haircut, and she really enjoyed eating her fishballs, which we cut into small pieces for her. My mother says she is just like me, when I was her age, liking fishballs. I still do, in fact :)





After all that activity, she was tired out! Her body was curled in an "s" shape while sleeping and her cheek resting on her hand. Don't you think that sleeping babies give you such a wonderful peaceful feeling?

By the way, bargain-shopping Mummy here bought this pair of pyjamas from Gama for only RM6.90. Now that makes me happy too :)

2 comments:

  1. my mum bought for caris the giraffe shirt. only thing Caris' is short sleeve and short pants. coincidence again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I saw the short sleeve suit also, but since she needed pyjamas, I bought the long sleeve suit...I think if we compare Caris' and Hannah's wardrobes, a lot of clothes will be the same! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin