June 16, 2010

Healthy Sunday

Last Sunday, we had a very "healthy" family day. In the morning, Daddy and Mummy took me to youth park to play. We arrived a bit late (I woke up late) so there were many people when we got there. I had lots of fun as usual, with a big smile on my face :)





I now like the slide very much too. There is a mini slide at Dr Mary's clinic and I like to slide down it. In fact, I can even climb up the slide after I have come down, Mummy was so surprised when I climbed almost all the way up the slide!





Little children like me love to go to the playground very much. I couldn't decide which toy I wanted to play with first!



I was really very happy, as you can see :)



Later, Daddy took me for a walk.



By the way, I can walk on my own now! I learnt to walk immediately after my 1st birthday.

I am still not that steady yet, but I am improving everyday. Daddy says I need to practice walking on the grass, so in case I fall down, I don't hurt myself that badly. Look at me walking!



To continue our "healthy" day, in the evening Daddy took me and Mummy to Air Itam Dam. Believe it or not, Mummy has not been there before. Daddy teased Mummy as to whether she is actually a Penangite.



I was admiring the dam below. Do you know there are many fishes and turtles in the dam? A lot of people were feeding them with bread.

Mummy likes this photo; she says it is very "artistic".



I also managed to climb the flight of stairs which led to the playground, with Daddy's help of course. However, Daddy and Mummy didn't let me play at the playground because it was dirty and not well maintained.



This is me and Daddy when Mummy asked me to "smile!". Cheeky me!

1 comment:

  1. Healthy Hannah! Looks good to go a lot of outings already!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin