June 29, 2010

Day at the beach

Last Saturday morning, Daddy, Mummy, me, Uncle Kok Hsiang, Aunty Chia Yin and Jie Jie Isabelle took a drive up to Batu Ferringhi to..guess what? Eat roti canai! You must think that we are crazy, right, but this is what Daddy and Mummy and their friends like to do sometimes, and we kids love it too, especially when we get to "mum-mum" and play!

There is a nice place to eat roti canai, right at the End of the World at Teluk Bahang. It was too yummy so nobody remembered to take pictures :p I have never tried roti canai, so I was allowed to have a little bit - Mummy says a little girl like me is not supposed to have so much oily food.

After that, we went to the Hard Rock Hotel beach to play! Jie Jie Isabelle brought her beach toys so we started to build a sand castle!

Here are the both of us busy at work:



See, I helped as well!



This is my first time playing with sand, so I was quite amazed at the feeling of the sand in my hands and feet. I took off my shoes so I could feel the sand between my toes.



We went hunting for items to build our castle:



So from this:



Tadaa! Isn's it pretty? Of course, Daddy helped us with it as well :)



The wind was blowing in my hair...



What a fun outing..and Daddy and Mummy are happy too! :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin