June 16, 2010

Daddy's birthday 2010

On Daddy's actual birthday (8 June), we couldn't go anywhere because Mummy and I were sick! We got sick after we came back from Melaka; we had fever, cough and running nose. So Daddy's friends brought the birthday cake to our house. Wasn't that nice of them?



I helped Daddy to blow the candles:



As well as to cut the cake:



Group photo of all Daddy and Mummy's friends:



Then on Saturday, Daddy and Mummy and their friends went out to celebrate Daddy's belated birthday. Ah Mah looked after me for a couple of hours so Daddy and Mummy could enjoy their meal. This is where they went:



The food was so-so only but the restaurant had a nice ambience. It housed a lot of antiques, which is probably why it is called a "museum" restaurant.





Oh yes, and this was our present to Daddy for his birthday. Mummy got some of my nice photos and did this photo frame for him. We had the photo frame given to us earlier when I was born. Daddy likes it very much because it's all pictures of me! Heheh.. happy birthday Daddy! *Muaks*!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin