February 2, 2010

Mummy's birthday Part 1

Mummy will have a few birthday celebrations this year, with her friends, her colleagues, Daddy's friends, Nanna & Gong Gong & Adeline Ee Ee, and with me! :) How fun for Mummy and for me too! :)

So anyway, to kick it off, we had an early birthday celebration with Aunty Jenny, Uncle Szu Fu, Aunty Ai Nee and Ko Ko Darrel at TGIF, Queensbay Mall just this past Saturday.

This is me and Mummy with Aunty Ai Nee and Ko Ko Darrel; mummies and babies! :) Note my nice red balloon. The uncle at the restaurant was so kind to give it to me. He even drew cartoons on it but you can't see it in this picture.



This is me and Mummy with Uncle Szu Fu.



Me and Mummy with Aunty Jenny:



Me, Mummy and Daddy (and Donald Duck as well :p):



Here is another family photo. Looks like I am complaining about something..haha..



The only thing that Mummy didn't like about TGIF is that they make the birthday person do embarassing stuff like sing songs and give speeches before they give you a free birthday cake, which Mummy refused to do. Haha. So instead of Mummy singing, the waitresses at the restaurant sang instead, very LOUDLY. I think that was equally as embarrassing to Mummy. We got the free cake anyway! :)

After dinner at TGIF, we went to Starbucks for drinks. I really wanted Daddy's drink, but unfortunately I don't know how to drink from a straw yet, so I just "pretend" to drink :)



I didn't want to let go of the straw! I was biting on it really hard. Oh, by the way, did I tell you that I have 2 bottom teeth coming out? It's making me drool a lot and be cranky a lot, which is why you don't see me smiling a lot in these photos. Daddy and Mummy can't really get a picture of my 2 little teeth because I refuse to open my mouth and show them. They can only see it when I laugh or when I cry.



Oops, Ko Ko Darrel gave me a kiss! *blush*



Daddy and Mummy also took this opportunity to "show off" my new skills. I now know how to clap my hands together. Before clapping I am actually doing "Gong Xi Gong Xi" which Daddy and Mummy tried to teach me in time for Chinese New Year. But I haven't really got the hang of "Gong Xi Gong Xi" yet :) Do you think that I can get more ang pow if I can do it nicely? ;)



I also can do "bye bye" which I have learnt for some time now. This is for Nanna's benefit because she told Mummy that she wants to see me do "bye bye". But as you can see, I was getting sleepy, so it's only about 1 second of "bye bye". Don't worry Nanna, I will "bye bye" a lot for you when I see you in Penang soon! :)



Look at my sleepy face. But anyway, happy early birthday Mummy!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday pretty mum!! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ida! :) Love your flower lace cupcakes, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin