January 31, 2010

Uncle Max's house-warming

Last Saturday, Daddy and Mummy took me to Uncle Max's house-warming party because he just moved into a beautiful new house. Everyone was there, even Uncle Tze Ming and Aunty Chou Feung were back from Kuala Lumpur and Aunty Teera was back from Miri.

Everyone took a group picture because Uncle Steven said that it is not often that we get a chance to do so!



I made a new friend there as well; Aunty Teera's daughter Tarissa. She arrived quite late though, so I had already changed into my pyjamas by that time.



Jie Jie Tarissa and I had a good time "chatting" with each other :)



Daddy thinks this is a cute picture; Jie Jie Tarissa steals a smile while I look into the camera:



Aww...sayang...



We also took a nice family picture:



And here is a nice photo of the four of us. Doesn't Jie Jie Tarissa have such a sweet smile?
I was getting sleepy so no smile from me! :p



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin