January 23, 2010

Thai food and Haagen Dazs

Last Thursday I went kai-kai with Mummy, Daddy and their friends Aunty Ai Nee, Aunty Jenny and Uncle Szu-Fu. We went to have Thai food at Maa Roy Thai Restaurant and then yummy Haagen Dazs for dessert at Queensbay Mall :) By the way, this was also my first time going to Queensbay :)

When we arrived at the restaurant I was fast asleep! Mummy had to carry me with one hand and eat with the other hand. Sorry Mummy, but I was really tired..

After awhile, I woke up and everyone wanted to carry me and take pictures!

I took pictures with Mummy and Daddy of course..some of the pictures were while I was still asleep! Then when I woke up, my face blur-blur :p



Aunty Ai Nee and Aunty Jenny also wanted to carry me. Surprisingly I let them carry and did not cry.



Look at all the yummy food we had...green curry chicken, kang som fish, deep fried squid with garlic, fried kangkung, belacan fried rice, otak-otak, and of course Haagen Dazs ice-cream for dessert! I could only have Haagen Dazs though, and I love it very much! :)



We all also took a group picture at the Thai restaurant and at Haagen Dazs.



Queensbay Mall was very nicely decorated for Chinese New Year. Daddy and I posed in front of the main stage for a picture. We also looked up to see the pretty lanterns hanging from the ceiling. It was a fun outing for me! :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin