January 20, 2010

Vroom vroom!

Disclaimer: The photos below are for demonstration purposes only. Young children should NEVER be in the driver's seat in a moving vehicle.

Remember when I liked Daddy's Ferrari collection very much? See how intently I was looking at the car at that time when I was only 3 months old.



Now look at what I got to do last weekend! We were on the way to Ah Mah's house and Daddy stopped the car so Jie Jie Zhen Yi could go and buy curry mee.

I now have this habit that I like to stand behind Daddy's driver's seat and pull his hair :p And also now that I can crawl and climb, I want to go all the way in front to the driver's seat. Mummy will say "no, no" and sit me firmly down even though I cry, because she says it is dangerous and I must not go there. But since the car was stationary, she relented and let me go.

Look at how I am enjoying myself :)



I even know how to "shift gears" by touching the gear stick occasionally, like how Daddy does it, but you can't see it in this photo.



Here I am attempting to sound the horn. Beep beep!



Looks like I can be a Formula One driver in future. Mummy and Daddy, will you let me? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin