February 9, 2010

Mummy's birthday Part 2

On Sunday we celebrated Mummy's birthday with Uncle Steven, Uncle Max, Aunty Chia Yin & Uncle Kok Hsiang, Uncle June Siang, Aunty Teera and Adeline Ee Ee. We went to 32 The Mansion. Everyone dressed up so I also wore a pretty dress.

We took a nice family photo but I was quite sleepy and cranky. See my face.



I was also having running nose which contributed to my crankiness.



Another photo of the three of us. Then later on Ah Mah came to fetch me to her place so Mummy and Daddy could enjoy their dinner.



I had gone home by this time, so I didn't get to take photos with the birthday cake and help Mummy to blow out her candles. Perhaps next time, ya Mummy.



Group photo taken at the restaurant:






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin