February 17, 2010

Mummy's birthday Part 3

On Mummy's real birthday, we had a small celebration in the morning together with Nanna, Gong Gong and Ee Ee. Look at the cake Daddy bought..doesn't it look yummy? ;) It was Mummy's favourite ice-cream flavour - cookies and cream :)



I helped Mummy to blow the candles:



And I helped her to cut the cake too!



We then took a family picture but I was more interested in the cake.



One piece for you, Mummy...



And one piece for me too! ;)



Later that evening, Daddy had to go to work for a meeting so all of us minus Daddy went to Mummy's favourite restaurant for dinner - Mario's Ristorante at Batu Ferringhi. It serves very good Italian food. But even though Daddy couldn't join us, he took Mummy out for a nice lunch while Nanna and Gong Gong looked after me. Daddy and Mummy's romantic lunch will be posted here soon :)

Look at me all ready to "mum-mum" in my high chair:



Gong Gong looked after me so everyone could enjoy their meal ;)



The nice Aunty at the restaurant gave me colour pencils and a picture to colour. Mummy says this is a picture of Barney the dinosaur. I coloured this picture (with Mummy's help, of course) to give to Daddy. Nice or not? :)



We had a birthday cake there as well. Looks yummy!



One photo for the family album :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin