May 12, 2009

Babytalk: My new car seat and playgym

Mummy and Daddy bought me a new car seat and playgym from Jaya Jusco and Tesco respectively.

At first they were contemplating whether or not I needed a car seat, since the law in Malaysia is not that strict about babies having to buckle up. But since the government has implemented the new rear seat belt rule and also considering my safety, they thought it would be better to get one for me. This type of car seat is also a carrier, so they can carry me around in it, especially for doctor's vists. With this, they don't need to lug the big pram around. However, I can probably only fit in it until I am about 9 months to 1 year old, so after that Mummy and Daddy will have to get me a bigger one. This is what my car seat looks like:



Front view



Side view


It's not very colourful but at least it won't get dirty easily. Hopefully it will serve its purpose. Some little babies do not like to sit in car seats and prefer for their mummies and daddies to carry them. I hope I am a good girl and not cry if I have to sit in it.

I also got a new toy, a bright orange playgym. It's very nice, shaped like a mushroom with a bear on it and the bear's nose can squeak. It also has lots of nice hanging toys for me to look at and play with. Mummy and Daddy hope it will keep me entertained! Daddy even went further to hang up extra toys on the playgym.



The original look



Daddy hung some extra toys on it


This weekend Daddy will be getting my new room ready. Last weekend Mummy and Daddy bought a new wardrobe especially for me. It's very nice, red and white, with sliding doors. It has not been delivered yet so no pictures for now. Anyway, Daddy says that since I have so many things now, it's better to get a big girl wardrobe for me so that I can use it for a long time.

They also ordered new curtains for my room, it's green with pink butterflies. It's custom-made so it will take about 2 weeks to be ready. Mummy and Daddy hope it can be ready on time before I arrive!

Once my room is ready, then all my things can be arranged inside. My Daddy is very creative and he's thinking of how to decorate my room. Anyhow, Daddy, I'm sure I will like my new room very much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin