May 18, 2009

37-week check-up

Last weekend we had our usual check-up with Dr Zovi at Adventist Hospital. Now our visits are on a weekly basis. We also got back the test results which I had had the previous check-up for hemoglobin, glucose and Group B Strep. All the results came back normal and I had no Group B Strep, which I am thankful for, so that I will not have to be given antibiotics during the delivery.

Dr Zovi also checked my cervix and she said that it has already opened up a little bit. I later saw her writing in my file that it has dilated 1 to 2 cm. So according to her, I may deliver earlier than the expected due date.

Anyhow, Baby is considered full term now so she is safe to be born at any time. We pray for a safe delivery and healthy baby everyday, so please pray along with us.

The bag to be taken to the hospital is almost packed and now we are just waiting for the time when Baby decides to make her grand entrance into the world!

P/s: Some of you may be wondering why we have not revealed Baby's name until now. We have decided to wait until she is born before announcing her name. Even our closest friends do not know it yet :)

3 comments:

  1. put a big, thick towel next to your bed and 1 in office! Make sure Benson knows where it is. may come handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! counting down! :)
    Do let us know ya !
    will be praying for you and ur baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for your delivery. Do keep us update when your little princess is out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin