May 21, 2009

Babytalk: My Mummy and Daddy

My Mummy and Daddy have been talking a lot about me in this blog, hence the name "Our Little Princess" :P Indeed I will be the princess of the house once I am born, which will be very soon now!

My Mummy has been busy posting stories about me and my new things on this blog that she had no time to put up some photos of her and Daddy's wedding last year. Maybe she doesn't really like to look at the photos since she misses looking at her slim body. (Don't worry Mummy, you are still pretty and I'm sure Daddy thinks so too!)

Here are some nice shots from their wedding:



Grand entrance - Uncle Max being cheeky behind them



Candid shot on the stage



With best friends and their babies - my future playmates!



Daddy's siblings - Daddy is Number 4 out of 5



My cousins - Cass, Candice, Benji, Bryan, Zheng Wei and Pei Yi


The reception was held at Tanjung Bungah Beach Hotel. It had recently been renovated so the place was quite nice. Mummy and Daddy only had a small wedding and the guests were mainly relatives and a few close friends. My Daddy has lots and lots of relatives! I don't know how I will call them all once I know how to talk :p

Anyway, Mummy and Daddy say that that was one of the most enjoyable times for both of them as well as the time leading up to and preparing for it. Even now Mummy says that too bad its over! Daddy will laugh and say that that's why it's called a once in a lifetime event.

Now they look forward to meeting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin