May 21, 2009

Be Delicious!

I was never a big fan of perfume until quite recently when I came across this and was totally hooked on the scent:



Be Delicious Green by DKNY has a wonderful apple-y smell which is not too overpowering and gives a nice after-scent which is just heavenly. Some people have even said that I smell good enough to eat! Haha.. The bottle is also shaped like an apple, which is pretty cute.

Be Delicious Green also comes in the Red variety but somehow I still like the Green version better. Today however, I discovered a new variant - Fresh Blossom (it's pink!).



I have not yet had the chance to sample it. Maybe this weekend if we happen to go jalan-jalan. The only caveat on my perfume hunt is that perfume may not be safe to use during pregnancy, and after pregnancy if the mother is breastfeeding. I try not to wear perfume nowadays unless it's for special occasions (not to mention that my Be Delicious Green is running out), but anyway, this will be on top of my list for my post-pregnancy shopping spree! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin