October 13, 2011

Room improvement

Last weekend, Daddy did some redecorating to my room. Since I was small, Mummy carefully kept these foam alphabets and numbers so I that I could use it to learn when I am bigger. If I had been allowed to play with them earlier on, there wouldn't have been many pieces left!

So Daddy stuck them high up on the wall (I definitely can't reach them) for me to learn my alphabets. I know certain letters but not all, so hopefully by looking at them everyday, I can learn all the alphabets soon. Daddy also hung up my gigantic Christmas stocking, since Christmas is coming soon!



Another angle of the alphabets:



As for the numbers, Daddy stuck them below my wall clock, so it looks like a big balloon :) I know almost all the numbers by now.



My colourful foam mat has also been shifted near my bookself, so I like to sit there and look at my books. Next to it is the musical playmat which I can also sit on. It doesn't make music if I don't switch it on.



Daddy also bought this for me from Toys R Us with a gift voucher which we got. I chose it myself and I call it "Ball Ball can stick!" :)



We also got this and Mummy stuck on the letters for me. It's hanging on my room door. "L. Hannah" because "Lim Hannah" was too long and just "Hannah" was a bit lopsided :p



My Angry Birds bedroom slippers - I like them very much!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. looks very nice for Lil Hannah... i'm not really motivated to do so for Caris cause it would means more things to pick up when I mop the floor. Must change my mindset dee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, everyday we have to pick up what looks like a warzone in her room..toys and books strewn everywhere - definitely needs motivation. There are days where we just couldn't be bothered because even if we clean up, it will be all a mess again in a very short time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin