October 17, 2011

A Piggy Story

Yesterday Hannah had her afternoon nap together with Hubby. She woke up first and went to play in her own room. I was outside in the living room. After a short while she came running to tell me something:

Hannah: Mummy, Daddy do like pig (makes a snorting sound)

Me: (??) Huh? What do you mean, Hannah?

Hannah: Daddy like pig! (makes the snorting sound again)

Suddenly I saw the light...

Me: Oh...come show Mummy how Daddy do like pig (chuckling to myself)

Hannah gestures me to follow her.

Inside the room, we listened intently. I then had this conversation with Hannah:

Me: Hannah, Daddy is snoring, not doing like a pig (but come to think about it, she was not really that wrong either - sorry Hubby! :P)

Hannah: (giving me a puzzled look)

After a slight pause:

Hannah: Daddy is "snowing"?

Me: No, Hannah, not snowing, "snoring".

Hannah: Daddy is snoring.

Me: Correcto! (Hannah learnt this from Dora :p)

So she learnt a new word yesterday and the snorting/snoring sound really put us into stitches when I told Hubby about it later on.

Cheeky little girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin