October 5, 2011

My two-piece percussion band

Since Sarah and I live very close to each other, we sometimes go to each other's house to play. Some time ago, she came over to play with me and we had a lot of fun making "music" together (Mummy calls it "melodious noise :p). Daddy was playing the guitar but as he told Mummy not to take his picture, you can't really see him in this video. It was still quite early and I just woke up, so I was still in my pyjamas.




Now that I am 2 years and 4 months old, I am much more independent and vocal. I can now wear my own shoes, but still need help with my socks. I can communicate and verbalise very well, both in English and Mandarin. I speak English to Daddy and Mummy and Mandarin to Ah Mah and Ah Gong. With everybody else, it's a mixture of both, so Mummy says I can talk "rojak" very well too! :)

Sometimes I am naughty, so Daddy and Mummy discipline me, but I somehow cry harder when Daddy disciplines me compared to Mummy cos Mummy says I am "Daddy's girl". But they always "sayang" me again after that, so I will promise to be good, even though very often I forget and am naughty again! Mummy says it is a phase of the "terrible twos", so hopefully it will pass soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin