October 27, 2011

Ah Mah's birthday

Last Sunday was Ah Mah's birthday, so we had two celebrations - one on Saturday night and another on Sunday itself. I wore a pretty new dress which Mummy's boss bought for me. So before we left the house, I had a short "modelling" session :)









The dinner on Saturday night was at Everyday Supreme Restaurant at Red Rock Hotel. See how I am enjoying my noodles:



Daddy and I:



On Sunday we had lunch at Tianyi Restaurant (opposite Loh Guan Lye Hospital). We had never tried this restaurant before. As usual, at Chinese restaurants, I love the boiled/steamed peanuts which they serve as appertisers. In this picture my mouth is full of them :)



I also had a good time looking at all the fish in the aquariums. One of the fish almost jumped out of the aquarium, so it was quite exciting.



Family picture:



I was very interested in the cake - look how pretty it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin