February 6, 2013

A morning at the park

On Saturday morning, the weather was nice and sunny, but not too hot. As the girls woke up early, we decided to take them to Youth Park since the last time we were there it was raining.

Hannah enjoyed the swings as usual, and she also liked the see saw.




We put Heidi in the little bucket swings for babies, but she was not too sure and didn't seem to like it that much. Probably still a bit young. She enjoyed the slide though! :)


I asked Hannah to give me a nice pose, and I got this:


Picture of my two little girls, and also another one of my 3 favourite people :)




Hannah also brought her ball, so they had a good time kicking it around in the field. Even Heidi wanted to get in on the action!



Heidi was also very curious about the grass as she had never felt or stepped on grass before. Even when I wanted to take another picture of the 3 of them, she couldn't stop looking at the grass.



So it was fun morning out and I also had my exercise - brisk walking around the field whilst carrying Heidi. Try brisk walking, carrying about 9 kg and singing lullabies at the same time! (It was her nap time and she was getting cranky cos she wanted to sleep). Definitely a calorie burning routine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin