December 7, 2011

Penang Horse Show 2011

On Sunday after church, Daddy and Mummy took me to the Penang Turf Club for the Horse Show. I was very excited about it for days before that, and kept asking them when we could go. Finally the day arrived, and boy, was it hot!

I was still my cheerful self when we arrived and managed a cheeky smile with Mummy at the entrance. As we went in, the full "horsey" smell hit us and I kept pinching my nose, saying "eeww..smelly!"



Inside, there was also a man holding a snake and surprisingly, I was not afraid to touch the snake.



Tharissa and her Mummy came too as Tharissa wanted to go on the pony rides. I was too scared, however so I just watched.



Tharissa's mummy helped us to take a family picture. We were all squinting because the sun was too hot.



There was also a performance with a knife and fire juggler.



As I did not want to ride on the real horse, I had to make do with a pretend one :)



We did not stay very long as the hot weather was making me cranky. As you notice, my face is not too happy in the rest of the pictures. Also, I did not want to walk so Daddy had to carry me everywhere. In the heat, it was not very practical. In any case, we stopped to say bye bye to the horses as we left. Maybe we will come again when I am bigger.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin