December 28, 2011

November visitors

This post is a bit outdated but I just realised I forgot to blog about it when I saw the pictures.

We received quite a few visitors in November. My parents were back from Australia and Nanna and Grandpa Noll also flew in with them this time. Nanna and Grandpa Noll are my mother's foster parents so they are technically my grandparents. They have never seen Hannah so this was the first time. She was a bit shy meeting them at first but slowly she got used to them.





Also, Aunty Johnson (my godmother) came for a visit. She treated my mother to a nice buffet and a night's stay at the E&O Hotel. We paid them a visit while they were there. Hannah can still remember "Ee Por" from our trip to KL in May earlier this year. Periodically she will tell me, "Mummy, I want to sit aeroplane and find Ee Por", especially when she sees a plane flying. Her mind equates flying on an airplane to "find Ee Por" in "Kay-El" :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin