December 1, 2010

Wedding anniversary

Last weekend, Mummy and Daddy celebrated their wedding anniversary, but it seemed to be that it was more fun for me! :) Daddy likes to bring me to Jusco at Bandar Perda because it's really spacious and kid-friendly. We arrived there early, 15 minutes before opening time, so I had fun running round and round.



Daddy says I look like a mini-rapper in this pose - Yo! Yo!



When the mall opened, we were one of the first people to get this kiddie car - it's free and it can be used for the whole day. The parent of the child only needs to leave his or her driving license with the kiddie car counter. In Jusco Queensbay, you have to pay for it.



There was something else I got to do which was really fun too! I got to go into the playland and play with all the toys there! The one at Jusco Bandar Perda is really big, much bigger than the Queensbay one. It was RM3.00 for the first 20 minutes, which Mummy and Daddy figured was more than enough time for me. Mummy had to accompany me inside.



I was fascinated with all the "ball-ball".



I tried to jump on the trampoline:



This blown-up castle was quite shaky so after a while I got scared and asked Mummy to "bao-bao" (carry).



The 20 minutes went by really really fast and at first I refused to leave! It took a lot of persuading from Mummy and promises to come again before I reluctantly agreed to come out.



Later on, we went to the concourse area of the mall where they were having some dinosaur exhibition. The loud music caught my attention and this is what happens when I hear music:



And this too:



In the evening, Daddy took Mummy to her favourite restaurant for dinner - Mario's at Batu Ferringhi (opposite Rasa Sayang hotel). Mummy, Gong Gong, Nanna and Ee Ee have been coming here for many years and they still go back there to eat everytime they are in Penang. The restaurant serves yummy Italian food and woodfire pizzas.

The restaurant manager recognised us right away so that is why we probably got the 10% discount from our bill :) Here is what we had (clockwise from left) - Wild mushroom soup (it's special because it is served in a sourdough bread bowl), Mustard chicken, Cheese and garlic bread and Hawaiian pizza.



As you can notice, the food we ordered is all kid-friendly so I could eat it too! :)



However, most of the time I was running around the restaurant (we were early so not many people) and making friends with the uncles and aunties working there. Mummy got this nice picture of me, despite the fact that I was all sweaty from running around.



The waiter helped to take a picture of Mummy and Daddy:



And of all us too - now I am really sweaty! When we left, the waitress gave me a lollipop (I seem to be always getting them) and Mummy quickly hid it away even though I kept pestering her to "open, open!"



The real day of the anniversary was on Monday, and since it was a working day, Daddy had these delivered to Mummy's office. Aren't they pretty? I hope to celebrate many more anniversaries with you, Mummy and Daddy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin