May 21, 2010

My early birthday present

Daddy and Mummy got me a car for my first birthday! :) Heheh..it's just a toy one..maybe I can get a real one when I am 16? (wishful thinking) :)

So anyway, I have wanted one of these for a long time now, so Daddy and Mummy took me to Tesco to choose one that I liked. The first one which I took for a "test-drive" was this one:

I tried the steering wheel:



I tested the horn: honk honk!




What do you think, Daddy?

I then tried another one. Hmm..not so impressive..



I then sat on this one:



I liked the little propellor in the front very much!



So, decision made! We went home with it :) I was disturbing Mummy all the way home in the car to play with it it so as soon as we got home, I couldn't wait to get on it. As you can see I didn't even take off my shoes yet.



Thank you Mummy and Daddy for my new car! :)

2 comments:

  1. Smile till eye's can't be seen. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yea, this is what she does nowadays when we ask her to "Smile!" :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin