November 1, 2018

September & October happenings

This blog hasn't been updated in almost 2 months! September and October have flown by and today is the first day of the last 2 months of 2018.

So what have we been up to these past 2 months?

In mid September, we said goodbye to my in-law's eldest grandchild Cass who left to further her studies in the UK. She is the first one to leave the nest so we had a small surprise party for her before she left (and also to celebrate her early birthday).


And then at the end of September, Heidi graduated from kindergarten and it was also Heidi and Helene's concert day. I must say it went pretty well, without any fuss or unnecessary drama. As always, the 4 year old presentations are what I would call a "beautiful mess" lol. 



Here are some photos of our 3H together. It's not easy getting photos of all 3 of them nowadays, as Hannah is growing up and not very fond of me taking her picture! I guess I have to respect her privacy now but at least she did let me take these :)



In mid October, I met up with one of my oldest friends, Selena and her boyfriend Max who were in Penang for a holiday. We had dinner at Aunty Gaik Lean's and I brought Helene along. It took some time for her to warm up to them, but at the end of the dinner they were acting like BFFs haha. Check out the tongues :p



And also check out Helene's outfit which she wore to dinner - she refused to take those glasses off until much later!


Then a couple of weeks after that, we celebrated my mother in law's 68th birthday. This is her with her cake and 9 out of her 11 grandchildren.



Some happy Helene snaps with her new tiara hairband - the best RM2 I have spent this week, thanks to Mr DIY :)




2 comments:

  1. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin