October 27, 2017

Heidi's Kindy Concert

This blog hasn't been updated for a while as I was travelling quite a bit this month; first to Hong Kong & Macau for work, and then to Bangkok for a short getaway with Hubby. I am planning to blog about those too, but then this comes first - Heidi's kindergarten concert. She missed her concert last year as we took the girls to Hong Kong for a holiday, so we were very sure not to miss this one as this would be the first time she was performing on stage. I actually had to work on that day as well, but I have the best colleagues who covered for me in the morning so that I could attend the concert.

This was her outfit as she was doing a "Mulan" dance. Quite nice, I must say :)


Here she is in action:


And after the concert, the kids all got a watch as a gift. The girls got "Frozen" watches and the boys got "Cars".


We had 4 tickets to the concert, so as we didn't bring Helene, Heidi wanted her cousin Pei Zi to go with us. So here they both are after the concert - Heidi was such a happy girl on that day!



Oh and just to "tumpang" this post, since Deepavali was just over, here are our 2 little girls ready to go out Deepavali visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin