April 5, 2012

Saturday morning at Queensbay

Last Saturday, Daddy had no extra class, so he and Mummy brought me to Queensbay Mall to see Hello Kitty. We had lunch at Winter Warmers and I insisted on ordering this. However, in the end I only ate the french fries and "eyes" which were eggs. Daddy had to finish the rest.



Hello Kitty was supposed to make her appearance at 1 pm. By the time we got to the concourse area around 1.05 pm, she was already about to leave! Good thing we managed to get a glimpse before she exited the stage.



I took a picture with the Hello Kitty car instead since I could not take a picture with Hello Kitty.



After that, we did some shopping at Jusco supermarket. They have these little trolleys which I love to push. Quite an ingenious idea, don't you think?



After that, we went home to have my nap. At night, we all went for Uncle Kok Hsiang's birthday dinner. Nobody brought their camera so we had to settle for mobile phone pictures. Here is one of me and Daddy with the birthday boy.



My favourite part of the whole dinner was the yummy ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. I am definitely asking Daddy to order one for my birthday too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin