April 19, 2011

Hannah "working"

I have learnt a new word - "working". Everytime I am busy "writing" or "colouring", I will tell Mummy and Daddy that I am "working" :)

Here I am "working" with Daddy. Daddy is marking his exam scripts and I am colouring in my book. Mummy bought me new colour pencils so now I have both my washable markers as well as my colour pencils. Mummy and Daddy find that it can keep me occupied for a longer time compared to my other toys.



I am fully concentrating - Mummy and Daddy still cannot decide whether I am right-handed or left-handed.



Another form of me "working" is to answer the telephone at Ah Mah's house. I will pick up the phone and say "hello".



"Hold on, please".



"Ugh - prank call!" :)

3 comments:

  1. Really cute,adorable and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think she's left handed from the way she's holding the color pencil.

    she is so cheeky in the last picture *likes* ... Hannah is such a talented lil girl!

    when is baby number 2 coming? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we think that she is left-handed too. We should be asking you first, when is baby number 1 coming? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin