August 12, 2010

Hannah and Pei Zi

This is my new cousin, Goh Pei Zi (it's pronounced "Zhi" and not "Zee"). She was born on 28 July 2010. Isn't she cute? :) Mummy and Daddy says she reminds them of when I was that little. Now I am a big girl compared to Pei Zi.



I sayang my little cousin a lot. Mummy and Daddy taught me that I need to be gentle with her, so as you can see, I am gently stroking her head. At first, I was jealous whenever Daddy, Mummy or Ah Mah would carry her. I would cry and ask them to "bao bao" me instead. Now I am used to it and will no longer cry. I can also help Ah Mah to take Pei Zi's things for her.



I also like to kiss Pei Zi. Everytime I walk pass her, I will bend down and kiss her. Aren't I a good "jie jie"?



Me, Mummy and Pei Zi :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin